CALL TODAY ON 1300 858 836
What’s your biggest challenge in business and what would it mean to you to solve it?
Often when we feel overwhelmed, don’t know where to start or how to get out of the situation we find ourselves in, it is often because we have allowed things to stack up and not dealt with them when we should have.
As we don’t deal with things, they don’t go away like we wish or get better by themselves they just pile up and just get worse…
There is the business lesson here we must learn before we can move up and on to profitable, reliable and enjoyable business ownership…
The lesson is “a stitch in time saves nine”
When we get a sense that something might not be right, going off track or potentially could be heading in the wrong direction, our natural instinct is to wait and see or “she’ll be right mate”…
How many times have you had that ‘gut instinct’ ignored it and then paid the price?
It is what it is and now you find yourself with an issue or a drama that could have been avoided but now has to be addressed. The problem is that unfortunately because you left this issue to fester; it isn’t just one drama but many!
The key to resolve and then address your list of challenges is to go through this process…
How to address your challenges
- List your challenges; write down every issue that you need to address in your business that you can think of
- List these challenges in order of importance, with the most important or damaging challenge first and the less urgent challenge last
- Ask yourself of the top 3 challenges, if they are resolved now or over the next 3 months, what difference will it make to your business and your life?
- Of those top 3 challenges, if you don’t solve them over the next 3 – 12 months, how will it negatively impact your business and your life?
- Will you still be in business in 12 months time, will you be broke or miserable?
- Realise the anguish you are experiencing by not addressing the issue far out weighs the actual issue itself
- Enrol the assistance of someone who has managed a challenge like this in the past or who knows how to solve it
- Create a plan to conquer the challenge
- Implement the plan and solve your first challenge, then your second and your third and so on until you have no pressing issues
I have assisted many business owners over the years to conquer their biggest fears in business and to see the relief they feel and experience when they kill the demon is fantastic.
We often identify challenges with emotion (our hearts) but to solve them we need to use our head. Take the emotion out of it and just do if for the sake of our business, our peace of mind, our family, our happiness and our sanity.
The good news is that like most of what we do in business, problem solving or challenge conquering falls into the Pareto Principle (80% of our dramas come from 20% of our challenge list).
So using the Pareto Principle, if we have 20 topics listed as challenges, once we address the top 4, we have effectively solved 80% of our dramas.
This makes sense in theory but in reality it seems so much harder right?
Ok, well if you have a list of challenges a mile long and you want to address them, but you don’t know where to start, well we can help!
At ABC Business Improvement we have or are assisting builders, tradesmen, retailers, restaurants, wholesalers, manufacturers, mechanics, professional service providers like accountants, lawyers, pharmacists, dentists, importers/ exporters and we can assist you too!
At ABC Business Improvement we will organise a meeting where you will;
– Uncover the challenges you are facing
– Define a path to overcome them
– Create a first step plan to move forward
– Gain a sense of excitement and relief, knowing where you are going
Be one of the first 5 business owners to contact me this week and we will organise a ‘conquer your biggest challenge’ strategy session today!
Life rewards those who take action!
Don’t leave it until it is too late, do something now!